Create VIP 10.136.6.16 with the following servers/reals:
- "r8080" - 10.136.85.1 port 8080
- "r8081" - 10.136.85.2 port 8081
- "r8082" - 10.136.85.3 port 8082
I'll use my Loadbalancer Lab Setup.
The loadbalancer is Radware's Alteon VA version 22.214.171.124
The initial Alteon VA configuration can be found here.
First lets add the reals.
- Lines 1-15 : Configure the real servers
- Notice the addport command, which sets the port being used by the server.
- Lines 16-20: Create a new group and adds the previously defined servers
- Lines 21-27: Create the VIP
- Notice line 27, which states that the Alteon should use the rport configured on a real server's configuration.
Notice the SRV_PORT and SRV_ADDR, which shows that the 808X port is being used.
But a better way to see that is to see the sessions in the session table:
As usual, the configurations are simple and straight forward.